Dec 6, 2010

Meet the YOWLI 2010 Participants (III)

     Kra  Kouamé Constantin-Ivory Coast-25 years
        
         My name is Kra Kouamé Constantin and I am 25 years old, I am from Ivory Coast . I got my baccalaureat in 2006 and a two-years technical degree in legal and judicial carreer in 2008.
   
     I did a training course in Democratic Rights and Duties where I  handled many tasks like social justice. I am currently  the vice assistant  secretary of the IC-YOWLI  that was created in July , 2009.

          Christelle Sidonie Nzoynem-Cameroun-25 years

I am Christelle Sidonie Nzoynem , I am from Cameroun (Yaoundé) and I am 25. I got a BA degree in Sociology and I did a training in  management of social security. I am particularly interested in development activities and above all in gender insertion in all development areas. I am the executive assistant of an  association called Support Service for  Environment’s protection.

Ndeye Rokhaya-Senegal-22 years

My name is Ndeye Rokhaya. I was born on September 14th  1988 in Médina Sabakh in the region of Kaolack (Senegal). I am currently  in charge of the data collection  information of a project called PRODEL based in Kaolack. I like the African Culture and I am  an available and social person. I am ready to share my knowledge with the other participants.


Médoune Cissé-Senegal

  My name is Médoune Cissé . I am a law student at the University of  Dakar. I work in collaboration with AEMO( Educative Action in Rural Areas) . Its mission is to reinsert children that have problems with the justice and to assist children in general in their social education.

   We offer them programs related to their reinsertion, their education and training. In addition, I work with the ADO center on violence and sexual exploitation that young persons ( girls and boys)  are victims of.













No comments:

Post a Comment